Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whitney's Photographs




Taking the opportunity to photograph no matter where I am is important to me. You never know when the photograph is going to appear and you can't wait for a second chance to capture the moment.

Animals are always fun to photograph because they really do have huge personailities. And there are so many interesting shapes, sizes and colors to the animal kingdom that it makes getting that beautiful shot so much more exciting to get!
Arkansas' capitol city also offeres the chance to take some great shots of local hot spots. The city is alive with culture and art and I take all the time I can to drink it all in.




I see the beauty in each moment, or I try to see the beauty in all things. Whether its found items or snapping some photographs while I am out and about... Photography inspires me to see more beautiful things and I look forward to each opportunity to create beautiful things for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment