Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Allen Family Photos


Let's get it out of the way. Yes, they are my family. Yes, they are easily accessed. But this time! Oh, this time was different. My brother, whom I adore with all of my being, calls me up one day and says to me, "Can you take pictures of me and the girls like you take pictures of everyone else?" So, of course I say yes! And I find the time... and that meant we photographed at gammie's house (yes, my mother... you are sensing the pattern?). But what resulted was a fun filled hour and a half and some beautiful pictures of my favorite little girls. And their dad.



Dad's time was limited, but I talked the girls into playing dress up for me! Ha. What suckers.





So this time it was the real deal. No photographing them just because they happened to be in front of me. But trust me, I would LOVE to photograph your family too.


No comments:

Post a Comment