Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Seifritz Family



This past weekend I got to photograph a new family. Katy has been a part of my family for a while (since we were in Junior High). But this time we added her husband and handsome son, Turner. We made it a quiet at home event, because they live in a beautiful, wooded area. Nothing but peace and quiet... except with the dog gets loose... 


As Katy said, these two men are her most prized possessions. And it shows! With such adorable faces who wouldn't love them instantly!


Proud papa can't wait until little Turner is old enough to take hunting. But until that happens she is gonna be Mommy's little angel.


Katy and Addison are awesome parents. They are naturals and they are going to make one happy household. It was really awesome to get to spend time with them and to photograph them at such an important time in the history of their growing family. As part of our shoot we recreated a photograph of Addison and his father that was really meaningful to everyone...


Once we wore Mr. Turner out we took a few minutes to remember where it all started: Katy and Addison.


It was really a special treat for me to get to spend time with my friends. The morning was a total breeze and I had a blast. I hope Katy and Addison enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment