Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jessi's Portraits


I think one of my favorite things about getting into this whole world of photography is that I am able to make beautiful photographs of people I care about. I means so much to me that my clients are happy, it means even more to me when clients end up becoming friends, and it means the world to me when my friends ask me to photograph for them. This last part is what happened when my friend Jessi asked me to take portraits of her. And why not?! She is gorgeous and has a killer body. Like, really. I would kill her if I could have her body (note that she complained she was out of shape at the time...so I can only image what her idea of "in shape" is).




It was really important to Jessi and me that we keep to Jessi's personality. Nothing over the top, nothing cheesy. We settled on photos at her house (which is adorable by the way) after a lot of back and forth, but I think it was the right choice. We were able to take our time, have some fun and hang out with her haunted iPod. I got to play photographer and stylist for this one...so I was really invested!





Jessi is super laid back, which I am all about! The shoot was over before I knew it and we had spent nearly two hours photographing and it seemed like 45 minutes, tops. But I am thrilled with the results because Jessi is absolutely stunning. The pictures speak for themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment