Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ava & Kinley



Getting to photograph the daughters of one of my oldest friends was a dream come true. I was really honored when Rachel (whom I have known since junior high school) called and asked me to take some pictures of her girls: Ava and Kinley. We met up on Saturday morning and the weather was perfect. Everything was just as it should be. And the girls were so easy to work with. 

The original purpose of the photo shoot was to get a great picture to include on Kinley's birthday invitations. And she was a lovely, little model. 



But don't be fooled. Big sister, Ava, was totally ready for her time in front of the camera too! At least when we could pull her away from her intensive search for the perfect rock to throw into the pond.




It was so much fun getting to spend time with Rachel and her family. It is a great way to spend a morning... even if I did end up locking my keys in my card. The best part of this story? We did the shoot at the Chapel on the Creeks - the place where Rachel and Justin got married! How cool is that?! 



But you don't have to be a life-long friend of anyone at Creative Bucket Studios to get a great set of photos for any occasion you want. If you want to see the full album from this shoot, or any of our other work visit www.creativebucketstudios.com or find us on facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment