Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hogue Family



I had a busy day. Three shoots in one day is kinda tough on a girl who is used to taking naps on Saturdays. But I had something to look forward to! I got to end my day by spending time with some old friends from high school. Yes. You heard me right. Some of my old Bulldog buddies (Indians too, in the case of Morgan) of mine honored me by asking me to photograph their beautiful, young family.


But mostly it was all about baby Ella Claire. She is the most agreeable little girl I have ever had the pleasure of photographing (except when you try to put a bow in her hair). We met up at Wildwood Gardens in west Little Rock. It was the first time for all of us, but after getting our bearings we made ourselves at home. We even helped ourselves to a great chair for some of our photos! The day was pretty focused on the darling girl, E.C. and honestly, the pictures speak for themselves. She is a little angel.







To see more pictures of Ella Claire and her mom and dad visit our website. If you like what you see do us the honor of "liking" Creative Bucket Studios on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment