Friday, September 17, 2010

Savannah's Senior Pictures

I only wish I had been as cool as Savannah when I was in high school. This stunning young woman has spunk and spirit. And I like it! She is so much fun that I was almost sad to see our 3 hour shoot end.


Word had gotten out about our shoot, so by the time I showed up to Mt. Holly Cemetery (yes...you read that correctly. We started our shoot in a cemetery) there was a crowd of family members who wanted to see just how this was all going to turn out. The whole family was there! Because really...who doesn't want to watch a bunch of girls operating a home-made fog machine.





After we had our fill of smoke and graves we moved to downtown Little Rock. Specifically, Sticky Fingerz.



Before we could leave downtown we got approached by some rather sketchy dudes...who, as it turns out, are traveling cross country, illegally, inside train box cars. But it was worth it because the pictures we got were amazing and I would gladly chat with them again, if it meant getting my photos.



The next stop on our voyage was the area around the Big Dam Bridge, where we met up with Savannah's group of closest gal pals. A group of feisty senior Tigers. To see all the photos from Savannah's shoot, the group shots of all the girls, or any of our other work visit www.creativebucketstudios.com or find us on facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment