Monday, September 13, 2010

Portia's Senior Portraits


Portia is a beautiful girl, and she is super fun! She is bubbly and a real joy to be around. I had the pleasure of photographing her to celebrate her senior year in high school... oh to be young, and gorgeous again! We decided to make it a family affair and shoot her at home. The back yard was perfectly manicured and lush. It had everything a photographer could ever want. But we set up a mini-studio in the living room too. We didn't leave anything to chance.



Portia is a doll. She is a simple girl who clearly enjoys the small things in life. She is a no-frills, laid back gal. So simple and laid back, in fact, that we had to remind her to put on her jewelry (she usually is sans jewelry) during her outfit changes. I loved it! How many high school girls forget jewelry? She is all about her natural beauty, and with a face like that... why not!



By the time we wrapped everything up dinner was cooking. Holy crow, did it smell good. And I was invited to stay and eat (and right about now I am kind of wishing I had) but I declined. Although, I made them promise to feed me when we do family pictures later this year.




Spending my evening with Portia and her family was a real hoot (Trey, the family dog is a total character! We caught him in the recycle bins trying to find treats) and I am looking forward to our next photographic adventure. If you want to check out all of Portia's photos, or see a complete portfolio you can visit our website: http://www.creativebucketstudios.com/ or find us on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. The bare feet are such a turn-on
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ojorAg7BvGM/TI7drq-HUiI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/E2zx4UF7anM/s1600/good6.jpg

    ReplyDelete